From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Celerity (disambiguation))
|Look up celerity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celerity may refer to:
- Speed, quickness
- Celerity BBS, a computer bulletin board system popular in the 1990s
- Celerity Computing Inc., defunct San Diego, California vendor of Unix-based "supermini" computers
- A power of supernatural quickness possessed by vampires in the roleplaying games Vampire: The Requiem and Vampire: The Masquerade
- The phase speed – speed of propagation – of an ocean surface wave or other wave on the surface of a liquid
- Another name for proper velocity, an alternative way of measuring motion in relativity
- All pages beginning with "Celerity"
- All pages with titles containing "Celerity"
- Celer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.