From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Celeste, Céleste, celeste, or céleste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celeste may refer to:
- Celeste Holm (1917–2012), American actress
- Celeste Moreno, cartoonist and wife of Chino Moreno (Deftones vocalist)
- Madame Céleste (1815–1882), French dancer and actress
- Dick Celeste (born 1937), American politician - governor of Ohio 1983–1991
- Ted Celeste (born 1945), American politician in Ohio
- Celeste Bonin or Kaitlyn (wrestler) (born 1986), American model, bodybuilder and professional wrestler
- Arianny Celeste (born 1985), American model and ring girl
- Celeste (pornographic actress) (born 1972), former pornographic actress
- Celeste Lake, Bolivia
- Mount Celeste, unofficial name of a mountain on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Celeste River, Costa Rica
- Celeste, Texas, a rural city in North Texas
- Mitsubishi Celeste, a Japanese car
- Celeste (frozen pizza)
- Celeste (soft drink)
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Celeste.
- Celesta, a musical instrument, also known as a celeste
- Voix céleste, a pipe organ stop
- Celeste pedal, a type of pedal on some early pianos
- "Celeste", a song by Donovan Leitch from the album Sunshine Superman
- "Celeste", a song by Ralph Towner from the album Old friends, new friends
- "Celeste", an Italian song by Laura Pausini from the album Inedito
- "Celeste", a 1968 song by Scott McKenzie, B-side to "No, No, No, No, No"
- Celeste Aida, an aria in the opera Aida by Giuseppe Verdi
- "Kawai Celeste", a song by Paul Thomas Saunders
Film and fiction
- Céleste (film), a 1982 German film about the life of Marcel Proust
- Celeste (Gemini series), a 2004 novel by V. C. Andrews
- Celeste Cuckoo, a member of the Stepford Cuckoos, Marvel Comics fictional mutant quintuplets
- Celeste, a minor character from the Six Feet Under TV series played by Michelle Trachtenberg
- Celeste, a former runner from the game Mirror's Edge
- Celeste, the wife and cousin of Babar the Elephant
- Celeste, the capital city of Bracada from Might and Magic VII
- Celeste, a toy character from Doc McStuffins
- Tropical Storm Celeste (disambiguation)
- La Celeste, nickname of the Uruguay national football team
- Celeste Center, a multipurpose arena in Columbus, Ohio
- Celeste (color), a turquoise-blue color most commonly called sky blue in English.
- Bleu celeste, heraldic tincture.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.