Celeste (pornographic actress)
May 3, 1972 |
Stillwater, Minnesota, U.S.A.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Woody Long (div)|
|No. of adult films||166 (per IAFD)|
Celeste (born May 3, 1972) is an American former pornographic actress who appeared in approximately 175 films from 1992-2003. According to pornographic director, John Stagliano, she initially worked a scene for him before undergoing rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgery and becoming a Vivid Girl from 1992-1995.
Celeste was married to a fellow actor, Woody Long, and later had a child with pornographic director, Paul Norman.
- 1995 XRCO Award "Best Girl-Girl Scene" in The Dinner Party
- 1995 AVN Award "Best All-Girl Scene - Film" in The Dinner Party
- Celeste (pornographic actress) at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Kerekes, David (2002). Headpress 24: Powered by Love 24. Headpress. p. 22. ISBN 978-1-900486-22-4.
- Lim, Gerrie (2006). In Lust We Trust: Adventures in Adult Cinema. Monsoon Books. p. 205. ISBN 978-981-05-5302-9.
- O'Toole, Laurence (1999). Pornocopia: porn, sex, technology and desire. Serpent's Tail. pp. 199, 389.
- "XRCO Awards - Previous Winners and Noms - 2002 and before". Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners (see 1995)". Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- Celeste at the Internet Movie Database
- Celeste at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Celeste at the Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|