From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Celestina may refer to:
In arts and entertainment:
- La Celestina, a 15th-century Spanish novel
- Celestina (novel), an 18th-century English work by poet Charlotte Turner Smith
- La Celestina, Spanish title of The Wanton of Spain, a 1969 Spanish drama film
- Celestina Aladekoba, American dancer and choreographer
- Celestina Boninsegna (1877–1947), Italian operatic soprano
- Celestina Popa (born 1970), Romanian retired artistic gymnast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celestina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.