From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Celia or celia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celia may refer to:
- Celia (given name)
- Celia (film), a 1988 Australian drama film
- Celia (TV series), a Spanish TV-series based on Elena Fortún's novels
- Hurricane Celia, which hit Texas and Cuba in 1970
- Celia, the last natural-born Pyrenean Ibex
- Celia (song), a 2011 single by New Zealand recording artist Annah Mac from her album Little Stranger
- Celia (As You Like It), one of the important characters of Shakespeare's As You Like It
- Celia, the title character in the novels by Elena Fortún:
- Celia (Rave Master), in the manga/anime series
- Celia, Mike Wazowski's girlfriend in Monsters, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.