Celia Holman Lee
Celia Holman Lee (born 22 November 1950) is an Irish model, fashion stylist and television presenter.
Celia Holman Lee started out as a model at the age of 15 while still at school after being approached while working as a shop assistant. She has been described by the Daily Mirror as having been "Ireland's most successful model" and by the Daily Mail as having been Ireland's "most sought after face in the seventies and eighties". She founded her own modelling agency, Celia Holman-Lee Model Agency, at the age of 22 and has run it for over 30 years, making it the longest running modelling agency in Ireland.
Celia Holman Lee made her first television appearance on The Late Late Show. She makes regular appearances on TV3, as well as regularly doing the fashion slot on Ireland AM. In 2010 she won the Celebrity Salon reality programme on TV3 at the age of 59 to be described as "Best in Beauty".
In 2007 she topped a list for Social and Personal as the most invited person to parties, taking over from the then Taoiseach, Bertie Ahern. In 2002 she won a VIP Most Stylish Woman Award and was nominated for the award again in 2010, while in 2008 she was made RSVP Magazine's Business Woman of the Year.
Holman-Lee has lived in Limerick for the past 35 years with her husband Ger Lee. She has two children, Cecile, who works in the office at the modelling agency, and Ivan, and became a grandmother in 2008.
- "My Favourite Room: A faithful reflection". Irish Independent. 2010-05-16. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "People still think that models are thick.. to them I say get a life, most of my girls are studying or have degrees; Exclusive fashion queen Celia on 38 years ruling Irish catwalks". Daily Mirror. 2004-08-05. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "Fash in the pan? Not this model..". Daily Mail. 2010-06-26. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "Celia (59) is cream of the Celebrity Salon crop as she brushes off younger rivals". Evening Herald. 2010-06-24. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "Celia proves she is still in fashion with her reality TV show victory". Daily Mail. 2010-06-24. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "A party? Youre sure to see Celia there... Party hearty: Celia Holman Lee celebrates in Dublins Cafe en Seine last night.". Daily Mail. 2007-11-28. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "Celia swinging into her sixties at style awards.". Daily Mail. 2010-02-13. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- "Glamorous Celia reveals her brush with thinning locks.". Evening Herald. 2008-09-16. Retrieved 2010-07-31.