Background and education
A native of Montana, Lake earned her Master's degree in Political Science and Survey Research from the University of Michigan. She attended Smith College as an undergraduate. Smith College awarded her its Distinguished Alumna Medal.
Clients and campaigns
Lake has worked with organizations and individuals such as the AFL-CIO, the SEIU, Emily's List, The White House Project, Planned Parenthood, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano, Senator Barbara Mikulski, Senator Debbie Stabenow, Senator Blanche Lincoln. She also served as a pollster to Martha Coakley, whose loss she credited to "the failure of the White House and Congress to confront Wall Street."
Lake Research Partners
- Smith College News Retrieved 03/31/09
- Celinda Lake Articles, USA Today
- Celinda Lake on The Charlie Rose Show
- Celinda Lake Biography at Lake Research Partners
- Celinda Lake Asleep at the Switch in Massachusetts Special Election