From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Celio may refer to:
- Enrico Celio (1889-1980), Swiss politician
- Elton Divino Celio (b. 1987), Brazilian football player known as Eltinho
- Gaspare Celio (1571-1640), Italian painter
- Nello Celio (1914-1995), Swiss politician
- Caelian Hill (Italian Celio), one of the Seven Hills of Rome
- Celio, Lazio, a rione in the City of Rome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.