From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cella may refer to:
- Cella, inner chamber in a temple
- Cella, Burkina Faso
- Cella, Spain
- Cella, California, United States
- Cella, the Hungarian name for Ţela village, Bata Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Cella Dati, Italy
- Cella De Loanga, Burkina Faso
- Cella Monte, Italy
- Cella (Yup'ik word), a word in the language of the Yup'ik Eskimo people
- Cella's, a brand of chocolate-covered cherries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.