|Markets||United States, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, Australia, United Kingdom|
Cellucor is a sports nutrition brand from the nutritional life sciences company Nutrabolt, which is headquartered in Bryan, Texas in the United States. Cellucor was brought to market in 2002. Cellucor’s main product line, the Cellucor 'Chrome Series', includes various pre-, intra- and post workout supplements, including the brand’s pre-workout, C4 Extreme. Cellucor also offers products through its 'COR-Performance™ Series' line, which includes its COR-Performance™ Whey, 100% Whey protein.
During 2012, Cellucor announced that it would release a number of new supplements to its roster. These included a thermogenic, Super-HD, and a weight loss supplement, CLK. The brand also unveiled its COR-Performance™ Series line of products in 2012. The COR-Performance™ Series line included Branched Chain Amino Acids, Creatine and Protein.
During 2013, Cellucor had several product launches including the re-launch of its mass building supplement M5 Extreme, called M5 Reloaded.
Cellucor also re-launched its anabolic supplement, P6 Black, a re-formulation of the original.
The Cellucor brand sponsors a number of athletes including Jen Jewell, Craig Capurso, Karina Baymiller and Calum von Moger.
- "2012 Stack3d Awards: Top brands, #3 Cellucor". Stack3d. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Cellucor Announces the Launch of M5 Reloaded™". World News. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Arrival of P6 Black Extreme, Cellucor end the suspense... For now". Stack3d. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Cellucor ALPHA Amino - Watermelon". GNC. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Sponsored Athletes". Cellucor. Retrieved 20 March 2014.