From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Celsius or celsius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celsius is a unit of temperature.
Celsius may also refer to:
- Celsius family, the Swedish family to which Anders Celsius, the inventor of the Celsius temperature scale, belongs
- Celsius (comics), a DC Comics superhero
- Celsius (crater), a lunar crater
- Celsius Mission, the flight of Swedish ESA astronaut Christer Fuglesang to the International Space Station
- Celsius, a fictional airship in Final Fantasy X-2
- Celsius, a fictional spirit in Tales of Symphonia and other Tales games
- Fujitsu Celsius, a line of workstation computers made by Fujitsu
People with the surname
- Anders Celsius (1701–1744), Swedish astronomer and inventor of the Celsius temperature scale
- Magnus Celsius (1621–1679), Swedish astronomer and mathematician, grandfather of Anders Celsius
- Olof Celsius (1670–1756), Swedish botanist, philologist and clergyman, uncle of Anders Celsius
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celsius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.