From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Celts were a diverse group of tribal societies in Iron Age Europe who spoke Celtic languages.
Celt may also refer to:
- Celts (modern), modern speakers of a Celtic language or followers of the Celtic identity
- Celt (tool), old general term for prehistoric stone or bronze axe-like tools
- Celt, Missouri, a small town in the southern United States of America
- Celt, another name for a rattleback, a top that has a preferred direction of spin
- RMS Celt, also known as the SS Gothenburg, a 19th century steamship
- The Celts (album), a 1992 album release from Enya
The acronym CELT may refer to:
- California Extremely Large Telescope, a proposed telescope
- CELT, a low-latency lossy audio codec
- Corpus of Electronic Texts, an online database of Irish texts
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.