From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Celtic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The words Celt and Celtic (also Keltic) can refer to:
- Celts, an ethnolinguistic group of tribal societies in Iron Age and Medieval Europe who spoke Celtic languages.
- Celts (modern), a modern cultural creation based on the older Celtic peoples.
- Celtic languages
- Celtic nations, the modern territories in North-West Europe where Celtic languages and cultural traits have survived
- Celtic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Boston Celtics, an American professional basketball team
- Belfast Celtic F.C., a former Northern Irish football club
- Bloemfontein Celtic F.C., a South African football club
- Dewsbury Celtic, an English rugby League club
- Donegal Celtic F.C., a Northern Irish football team
- Farsley Celtic A.F.C., an English football club
- Lurgan Celtic F.C., a Northern Irish football club
- Oban Celtic, a Scottish shinty club
- Stalybridge Celtic F.C., an English football club
- Celt (tool), a type of stone tool
- Celtic (ship), a number of ships
- Celtic music
- Celtic mythology
- Celtic Christianity
- The Celts (BBC documentary), a 1986 documentary series produced by the BBC on Celts
- The Celts (album), a 1992 album by Irish musician Enya
- Celtic Frost a metal band from Zürich, Switzerland
- Celtic boxing title, one of 3 "national titles" (British, English, Celtic) awarded by BBBofC
- Celtic button knot, a type of knot on a single rope that results in a spherical decorative stopper knot with hair braid / basket weave pattern.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celtic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.