From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cementation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cementation may refer to:
- Cementation (biology), the process whereby some sessile bivalve mollusks (and some other shelled invertebrates) attach themselves permanently to a hard substrate
- Cementation (geology), the process of deposition of dissolved mineral components in the interstices of sediments
- Cementation (medical), a small deposit of calcium, similar to a cyst
- Cementation (metallurgy), a process in which ions are reduced to zero valence at a solid metallic interface
- Cementation process, an obsolete technique for making steel by carburization of iron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cementation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.