Cemetery of the Resurrection
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- William Cutolo, Sr. (1949–1999), mobster
- Dorothy Day (1897–1980) Catholic social activist recognized as a Servant of God
- Costabile Farace (1960–1989), mobster
- Anthony Spero (1929–2008), boss of the Bonanno family
- Feuer, Alan (October 8, 2008). "Awaiting a Burial, This Time an Actual One". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-10-09. "In section 37 of the Cemetery of the Resurrection, a Roman Catholic graveyard on the southern shore of Staten Island, there is an empty grave. Its epitaph is touching: “We love you beyond the moon.” Its dates suggest a much-too-early passing: June 6, 1949, to May 26, 1999."