Censorship of broadcasting in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 2001 Clear Channel memorandum
- Code of Practices for Television Broadcasters
- Fairness Doctrine
- Federal Communications Commission v. Fox Television Stations (2009)
- Federal Communications Commission v. Fox Television Stations (2012)
- Federal Communications Commission v. Pacifica Foundation
- Standards and Practices
- FCC fines of The Howard Stern Show
- Sit on My Face
- 201 (South Park)
- Censorship on MTV
- The Parents Television Council threatened to file indecency complaints with the Federal Communications Commission against any station that played the Britney Spears song "If U Seek Amy" between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Self-censorship was imposed on controversial television series The Book of Daniel by some television stations.
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (February 2010)|