From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cent or centi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cent may refer to:
- Cent (currency), a one-hundredth subdivision of several units of currency
- Penny (Canadian coin), a Canadian coin
- 1 cent (Dutch coin), the Dutch coin minted between 1941 and 1944
- 1 cent euro coin, a European coin
- Penny (United States coin), a United States coin
- Penny (British decimal coin), a British coin
- Cents, Luxembourg, a quarter of Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Cent (music), a logarithmic measure of relative pitch or intervals
- "Cent" is an informal name for 1⁄100 of a unit of measurement, as in "12 cents of an inch". Specifically, it can refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.