From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cent or centi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cent may refer to:
- Cent (currency), a one-hundredth subdivision of several units of currency
- Cent (Canadian coin), a Canadian coin
- Cent (Dutch WWII coin), the Dutch coin minted between 1941 and 1944
- Cent (Euro coin), a European coin
- Cent (United States coin), a United States coin
- Cents, Luxembourg, a quarter of Luxembourg City, Luxembour
- an alternative name for the point, a unit of mass for gemstones equal to 1⁄100 of a carat
- Cent (music), a logarithmic measure of relative pitch or intervals
- Cent (unit), an Indian measure of land
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.