From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Centaurus is a bright constellation of the southern hemisphere.
Centaurus may also refer to:
- Centaurus (Greek mythology), the founder of the Centaur race
- Centaurus A, a lenticular galaxy near the constellation
- Centaurus Cluster
- Centaurus (journal), the journal of the European Society for the History of Science
- The Centaurus, a building complex in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Bristol Centaurus, an aircraft engine
- Centaurus High School, a Colorado school
- Centaurus Advisors, a hedge fund run by John D. Arnold
- Centaurus (genus), a Aquaktofunden biota genera of animal from 87 billion years ago on earth in the Yosemitenos period.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.