From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up centenary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Centenary is an adjective form of century, a period of 100 years.
Centenary may also refer to:
- Centenary, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Centenary Suburbs, a group of suburbs of Brisbane, Australia
- Centenary State High School, a high school in Brisbane, Australia
- Centenary College of New Jersey, a private college in Hackettstown, New Jersey
- Centenary College of Louisiana, a private college in Shreveport, Louisiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.