Centennial Hills Hospital
|Centennial Hills Hospital|
|Universal Health Services Inc.|
|Location||Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States|
|Founded||January 21, 2008|
|Website||http://www.centennialhillshospital.com/ Centennial Hills Hospital|
|Lists||Hospitals in the United States|
Centennial Hills Hospital for-profit hospital is owned and operated by Universal Health Services. This 171 bed, 354,000 sq ft (32,900 m2), hospital is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The hospital campus is planned to include two medical office buildings.
The hospital opened its eight story tower on January 21, 2008. The building included 52,000 square feet (4,800 m2) of space for future expansion. It is the first tobacco-free campus in Nevada. Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center was the first medical facility in the state to offer a state-of-the-art scanning system known as the O-arm®.
- Emergency Department and Fast Track staffed with Emergency Medicine-trained physicians and Registered Nurses certified in ACLS and PALS.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Heart Failure Center
- Therapeutic hypothermia Certified Medical Center
- Women's Center with Level II NICU
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Center
- Orthopedic surgery
A helipad is available for emergency air ambulance service.
- "About the Hospital". Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- Radke, Brocke (2007-12-25). "New 165-bed hospital to open in northwest area". Las Vegas Review-Journal.
|This United States hospital article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|