Serious software for a fun business
|Type||Privately held company|
|Industry||Entertainment, Amusement and Leisure|
|Headquarters||Roxboro, United States|
|Key people||Marcus Mayer, Director of Operations|
|Products||Point of Sale systems|
The company's products are used primarily in the United States but also abroad. CenterEdge's products include point of sale, group sales and bookings, birthday reservations, redemption management, online sales and bookings, ticketing, digital signage, time clock, employee scheduling, customer rewards and loyalty, and season passes. Additionally, CenterEdge interfaces with Embed International's debit card system.
CenterEdge is based in Roxboro, North Carolina in the United States. Its offices are located in Palace Pointe, a local family entertainment center, which serves as its beta testing site. Its customers include the trampoline park franchise SkyZone Sports, the National Museum of Crime & Punishment, the Daytona Lagoon waterpark and family entertainment center, iPlay America and the Andretti Thrill Park family entertainment and kart racing center.
CenterEdge's main product is called Advantage, which has four primary components:
- Point of Sale, the primary component
- Groups, for scheduling and managing group events and bookings
- Birthday Reservations, for scheduling and managing birthday parties
- Redemption Management, for managing redemption centers
It also offers online sales and bookings, and interfaces for Embed International and QuickBooks.
CenterEdge is a member the following industry associations:
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- National Association of Family Entertainment Centers,
- Roller Skating Association
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- International Laser Tag Association
- "Embed Systems. Debit Card, Point of Sale and Redemption for the Entertainment and Amusement Industry". Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- "Roxboro’s CenterEdge develops software for entertainment centers". The Herald-Sun (Durham, North Carolina). Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Center Edge Software". Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- "New Supplier Supporter: CenterEdge Software". Retrieved 22 May 2012.