Center Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Center Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||11.35 sq mi (29.4 km2)|
|• Land||10.75 sq mi (27.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.6 sq mi (2 km2)|
|Elevation||466 ft (142 m)|
|• Density||494.6/sq mi (191.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453175|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 11.35 square miles (29.4 km2), of which 10.75 square miles (27.8 km2) (or 94.71%) is land and 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2) (or 5.29%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Aurora (vast majority)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains one cemetery, Riverview.
- "Center Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 154.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 425.
||Manchester Township||Lawrenceburg Township|
|Boone County, Kentucky|
|Union Township, Ohio County||Randolph Township, Ohio County|