Center for International Environmental Law
- "CIEL" redirects here; for the Canadian radio station, please see CIEL-FM.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2010)|
The Center for International Environmental Law (CIEL) is a public interest, not-for-profit environmental law firm founded in 1989 in the USA to strengthen international and comparative environmental law and policy around the world.
Carroll Muffett is the current president.
Program areas 
- Climate Change
- Biodiversity and Wildlife
- Trade and Sustainable Development
- International financial institutions
- Law and Communities
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Human Rights and the Environment
See also 
- Canadian Environmental Law Association (CELA)
- East Coast Environmental Law
- West Coast Environmental Law
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
- World Trade Organization
- Environmental Dispute Resolution Fund
|This article about an environmental organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|