From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Centerline)
|Look up center line, centerline, centre line, or centreline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Center line, centre line, or variant, may refer to:
- Centerline may refer to an engineering drawing symbol, stylized by an overlapping C and L
- One of the road surface marking which divides traffic lanes moving in opposite directions.
- The center of the right-of-way of any transportation corridor upon which engineering measurements are initially made.
- One of the airport markings on tarmac
- CenterLine, failed light-rail project in Orange County, California
- Centerline (nautical), the dividing line between port and starboard sides of a ship or boat
- Red line (hockey), the center line (US English) or centre line (Canadian English) marked on an ice rink
- Centre line (football), a set of positions on an Australian rules football field.
- Centre-Line Party, former name of the Australian Democrats political party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Center line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.