In front of CentralPlaza Banga shopping mall
|Location||587, 589 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand 10260|
|Opening date||December 1993|
|No. of stores and services||277|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||53,297 m2 (573,680 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||
The shopping mall was developed with joint investment of Central Pattana, Srivikorn Group, Navabhand Group and Tosapol Management Co., Ltd in December 1993. Later in December 2001, Central Pattana acquired the shopping mall and then renovated it including numerous exterior and interior improvements, new zoning and the development of innovative retail spaces.
CentralPlaza Bangna was under 2nd major renovation and expansion of retailing area of 10,000 square metres (110,000 sq ft) in late 2011 due to fiece competition in east Bangkok such as Mega Bangna, Paradise Park.
The mall opens 11 am and has a total 7 floors with two basement floors. On the 6th floor is a large Cineplex group of cinemas. On the roof of the shopping center there is a fun/swim park. Most are "upmarket" shops selling fairly expensive items. There are also a Boots, a Watsons, and a number of well known fast food outlets. There is a post office in the basement down the steps at the far end of the first floor.
- Central Department Store, very large and over five floors
- Tops Supermarket in the basement
- Nice Place
- Major Cineplex
- FUN plannet
- B2S (selling stationery, books and CDs)
- PowerBuy (selling electronica)
- Marks & Spencer
- I.T. City
- Tops Supermarket
- Topshop / Topman
There is a Big C supermarket store with more reasonably priced shops and booths next door to the Plaza.
Numbers 38, 46 and 48 buses can be used from the centre of Bangkok which stop outside the store (where there is a mass exodus). The most convenient BTS station to get off is Udomsuk Station if you are travel from center of Bangkok and take either Taxi or buses number listed above to the shopping mall. Return is by using the walkway across the road where buses stop outside the large 7-Eleven store opposite.
- Annual Report 2011, p. 253.
- Form 56-1 2011, p. 16.
- Annual Report 2011, p. 48.
- Annual Report 2011, p. 54.
- Form 56-1 2011, section 3 page 16.
- ""เมกะบางนา" ดีเดย์เปิดตัว 3 พ.ค. จุดชนวนศึกค้าปลีก ดึง 800 ร้านค้าบี้เซ็นทรัล-พาราไดซ์". Khaosod. 23 April 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- ""เซ็นทรัล"ทุ่ม4.3หมื่นล.ผุด10สาขา รุกกทม./ตจว.ยกเครื่อง"บางนา"รับศึกใหญ่ค้าปลีก". Prachachart. 28 May 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- Central Pattana (21 March 2012). Annual Report 2011. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Central Pattana (5 April 2012). Form 56-1 2011 (in thai). Retrieved 23 May 2012.