Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
|Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
|Sports fielded||15 (men's: 7; women's: 8)|
|Headquarters||New Haven, Connecticut|
|Commissioner||Daniel Mara (since 2006)|
The Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (or CACC) is a collegiate athletic conference affiliated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)'s Division II. Member institutions are located in the northeastern United States in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
The CACC was founded in 1961 as an NAIA conference, and later joined the NCAA in 2002 on provisional status. The CACC Conference Office has been located in New Haven, Connecticut since 2004, the same year that it upgraded to full active status. The CACC has three full-time staff members and one part-time.
A divisional format is used for basketball (M / W), and volleyball.
|Dowling College||Oakdale, New York||1955||Golden Lions||1961||1989||East Coast|
|The King's College||New York City, New York||1938||Lions||1961||1989||NCCAA|
|Long Island University–Post||Brookville, New York||1954||Pioneers||1961||1989||East Coast|
|Marist College||Poughkeepsie, New York||1929||Red Foxes||1961||1981||Metro Atlantic
|Monmouth University||West Long Branch, New Jersey||1933||Hawks||1961||1985||Metro Atlantic
|New Jersey Institute of Technology||Newark, New Jersey||1968||Highlanders||2000||2006||Independent
|St. Thomas Aquinas College||Sparkill, New York||1952||Spartans||1965||1999||East Coast|
|Southampton College of Long Island University||Southampton, New York||1963||Colonials||1961||1989||Dropped sports|
Full member (all sports) Full member (non-football) Associate member (football-only) Associate member (sport)
In 2008-09, the CACC added conference championships in Men's Tennis and Women's Lacrosse. Women's Outdoor Track & Field began in the 2013–14 season.
|Track & Field Outdoor|
Men's sponsored sports by school
|Chestnut Hill College||7|
- Dominican College — Cross Country (M) and Track & Field Outdoor (M) begin play in 2015.
Women's sponsored sports by school
|Chestnut Hill College||8|
Other sponsored sports by school
|Bowling ‡||Equestrian||Golf||Rifle ‡||Rowing||Track
|Chestnut Hill College||ECC||IND||IHSA||IND|
- ‡ — D-I sport
- Post — Sprint Football is a member of the Collegiate Sprint Football League.
- Chestnut Hill College (IND) — Bowling begins play in 2015.
- Georgian Court (IND) — Lacrosse (M) begins play in 2015.
- "Dominican College to add Men's Cross Country and Track and Field to athletics program". Dominican College Athletics. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Griffins Announce Addition of Women's Bowling as Twentieth Sport on Athletic Roster". Chestnut Hill College. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Georgian Court to Debut Men’s Lacrosse in 2015-16". Georgian Court University Athletics. Retrieved 29 November 2014.