Central Depository Services Limited
|P S Reddy, Managing Director & CEO & Cyrus Khambata, Managing Director |
Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL), is the second Indian central securities depository based in Mumbai. Its main function is the holding securities either in certificated or uncertificated (dematerialized) form, to enable book entry transfer of securities.
- "Holding the key to CDSL's growth". Sify.com. 2010-08-25. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- "CDSL reduces demat charges to Rs 5. - PTI - The Press Trust of India Ltd. | HighBeam Research - FREE trial". Highbeam.com. 2005-12-12. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- "Depository Activity". Dicindialtd.com. 2000-06-26. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- "Battle hots up for CDSL takeover - Home". livemint.com. 2010-03-19. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- "CDSL :: About CDSL :: Introduction". Cdslindia.com. 1999-07-15. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|