Central Louisiana (Cenla), also known as the Crossroads region, is the part of Louisiana that includes the following parishes: Allen Parish, Beauregard Parish, Catahoula Parish, Concordia Parish, Grant Parish, La Salle Parish, Natchitoches Parish, Rapides Parish, Sabine Parish and Vernon Parish.
Central Louisiana is a land of physical and cultural contrasts. Extensive prairies, piney hill country, minor swamplands and deciduous forests make up its geography. It also has clear streams with sandy bottoms and large rivers that carry waterborne freight.
- Alexandria Metropolitan Statistical Area (Rapides and Grant parishes)
- Fort Polk South-DeRidder Combined Statistical Area
- Fort Polk South Micropolitan Statistical Area (Vernon Parish)
- DeRidder Micropolitan Statistical Area (Beauregard Parish)
- Natchez, Mississippi Micropolitan Statistical Area (Concordia Parish and Adams County, MS)
- Natchitoches Micropolitan Statistical Area (Natchitoches Parish)
- Central Louisiana Chamber of Commerce
- Central Louisiana Community Foundation
- Arts Council of Central Louisiana
|This Louisiana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|