From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Central Province may refer to:
- Central Province (Kenya)
- Central Province, Maldives
- Central Province (Papua New Guinea)
- Central Province (Solomon Islands)
- Central Province, Sri Lanka
- Central Province (Victoria), a former electorate of the Victorian Legislative Council, Australia. Existing 1856–1882
- Central Province, Zambia
- Central Provinces and Berar, a former province of British India corresponding roughly to Madhya Pradesh
- Centre Province, Cameroon
- Markazi province ( means: central province) in Farsi
- Töv Province, Mongolia — meaning "Central Province"
Central province may also refer to the province in the centre of the country, such as:
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.