From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This page title is the primary topic and needs its own article. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of the term, it may be moved to this page title. Unrelated topics on this page may be moved to Central Scotland (disambiguation), while related topics may be used in the new article.||
Central Scotland may refer to:
- Central Belt, the area of highest population density in Scotland, also known as the "Midlands" or "Scottish Midlands"
- Central Lowlands, a geologically-defined area of relatively low-lying land in southern Scotland
- Central Scotland (Scottish Parliament electoral region), one of the eight electoral regions of the Scottish Parliament
- Central Region, Scotland, a local government region of Scotland 1975-1996
- Centre of Scotland, the geographical centre of Scotland, located in the Highlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Central Scotland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.