From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Central Scotland, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Central Scotland (disambiguation).||
Central Scotland may refer to:
- Central Belt, the area of highest population density in Scotland, also known as the "Midlands" or "Scottish Midlands"
- Central Lowlands, a geologically-defined area of relatively low-lying land in southern Scotland
- Central Scotland (Scottish Parliament electoral region), one of the eight electoral regions of the Scottish Parliament
- Central Region, Scotland, a local government region of Scotland 1975-1996
- Centre of Scotland, the geographical centre of Scotland, located in the Highlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Central Scotland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.