Central University of Kashmir
|Central University of Kashmir|
|Motto||Knowledge is Power|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof Abdul Wahid Qureishi|
|Location||Ganderbal, Kashmir valley, Jammu and Kashmir, India
The Central University of Kashmir formerly the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir, is a university in Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is one of 13 new central universities in Jammu and Kashmir established by the Central Universities Act, 2009. It currently offers five-year integrated programs, as well as postgraduate degrees in three areas: MA in English Language & Literature, MSc in Information Technology, and Master's in Business Administration.  The current chairman of the First Executive Council is Vice-Chancellor Professor Abdul Wahid Qureshi. Though the university was established by legislation in 2009, the campus has not been built yet and the university is still operating out of temporary facilities in Srinagar while planning and construction is underway.
Constituent schools 
- School of Business Studies
- School of Education
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Languages
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Media Studies
- School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- "Welcome To The Official Website | Central University of Kashmir". cukashmir.ac.in. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- "J & K : Education Profile". Retrieved 18 June 2010.
- "Postgraduate - Current Programs". Retrieved 18 June, 2010.
|This Indian university, college or other educational institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|