Central line (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Central Line can mean the following:
- The Central Line (Mumbai Suburban Railway) of the Mumbai Suburban Railway
- The Central line of the London Underground
- Central Line (Newark), a former streetcar line in Newark, New Jersey, United States, now the 24 bus
- Central Line (Sweden)
- Central Line (Tanzania), a rail line
- Central Line (band), the 1980s British pop/funk band
Chuo Line (中央線 Chūō-sen?, "Central Line") can refer to several train lines in Japan:
- Chūō Main Line between Tokyo and Nagoya
- Chūō Line (Osaka), a subway in Osaka
- Central line (geometry), certain lines related to a given triangle
- Central venous catheter, commonly called a central line, a catheter placed into a large vein in the neck, chest or groin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.