Centre for Social Justice
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2012)|
One of its most notable reports was Breakthrough Britain. It has also produced well-publicised reports into gang culture, modern slavery, , addiction, family breakdown,  and educational failure.
In 2012, the CSJ announced it would carry out the study Breakthrough Britain II.
- David Blunkett MP, Co-Chairman of the CSJ Advisory Council
- Camila Batmanghelidjh, CEO, Kids Company
- Johan Eliasch, Chairman and Chief Exec, Head N.V ; Chairman, Cool Earth; Prime Minister's Special representative on deforestation and clean energy
- Frank Field MP, Member of Parliament for Birkenhead (Labour)
- William Hague MP, Foreign Secretary, former leader of the Conservative Party, Member of Parliament for Richmond, Yorkshire (Conservative)
- Syed Kamall MEP, Co-founder of Global Business Research institute, MEP for London (Conservative)
- Paul Marshall, Chairman of Management Committee of Centre Forum; Adviser to Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP, Deputy Prime Minister and Leader of the Liberal Democrat Party
- Kevin Tebbit, Former Director of GCHQ and former Permanent Under Secretary of the Ministry of Defence
- Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine UK Social Policy Think Tank of the Year 2013 - https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/blog/think-tank-awards-2013-winners/#.UfKLKo3VCSp
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine Think Tank of the Year 2009
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine Best Publication of the Year 2008
- Centre for Social Justice website.