The inaugural Spring 2011 edition of Centric
|Managing Editor||Andy Zunz|
|Frequency||Biannually – 2× yearly|
|Circulation||1,000 (5,000 readers)|
|First issue||April 19, 2011|
|Company||University of Central Florida|
|Based in||Orlando, Florida|
The magazine is published biannually in the fall and spring by students and faculty of the Nicholson School of Communication, which is a part of UCF's College of Sciences. The first issue of the magazine was published in the Spring of 2011.
Centric's content is primarily targeted to cater for its student demographic, and often examines innovative, interesting, or provocative people in the UCF community, such as students, faculty, and alumni. It often explores the unique programs of the university, such as Knightro and the Pegasus, and the daily lives of those in the UCF community. The magazine is advertised as "100 percent created and produced by students, for students."
- "Centric - UCF Magazine". Centric. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "UCF Publications". University of Central Florida. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "Centric Magaine Launch Party". University of Central Florida. 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "UCF Journalism Students Launch Campus Magazine". University of Central Florida. 2011-04-27. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "Pegasus: UCF’s equine mascot does more than horse around". Centric. 2011-04-19. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
|This student magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.