|Founded||27 June 2009|
|Preceded by||Rally the Centrists|
|Headquarters||31, rue de Tournon
|Colours||dark blue and orange|
|Politics of France
It was founded in June 2009 by Jean Arthuis, a former member of the Union for French Democracy (UDF) and currently Senator for the Mayenne department, where he also serves as President of the General Council.
The party is seen as a successor to Arthuis' Rally the Centrists (Rassembler les centristes) political association, whose main tenet was to re-create the UDF which was dissolved upon creation of the MoDem and the New Centre.
Because of Arthuis' high standing within the Centrist Union group in the French Senate, the AC has ten Senators but only two deputies.
- Deputies: Thierry Benoit, Philippe Folliot
- Senators: Jean Arthuis, Muguette Dini, Yves Détraigne, Françoise Férat, Adrien Giraud, Joseph Kergueris, Jean-Claude Merceron, Anne-Marie Payet, Daniel Soulage, François Zocchetto.
- President: Jean Arthuis (2009 – present day)
- (French) "Jean Arthuis élu président d'"Alliance centriste"". Le Point.fr. 27 June 2009.
- (French) List of AC parliamentarians on the Champagne-Ardenne federation website
- (French) Centrist Alliance official website