From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CEP or Cep may refer to:
|Look up cep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Campaign for an English Parliament, a pressure group which seeks the establishment of a devolved English parliament.
- Civic Education Project, a non-profit organization, promoting social sciences education in transition countries.
- Clean Energy Partnership, a joint hydrogen project in Europe.
- The Clean Energy Project, a distributed computing research project at Harvard University, hosted on IBM's World Community Grid via the BOINC infrastructure. It seeks new materials for more efficient solar cells.
- Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union of Canada, a Canadian trade union.
- Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, a dicastery of the Roman Curia.
- Corpo Expedicionário Português (Portuguese Expeditionary Corps) (1917-1918) in the First World War.
Science, technology, and medicine
- A standard astronomical abbreviation referring to the Cepheus (constellation)
- Certified emergency paramedic, another term for paramedics used in some regions of the United States.
- Circular Error Probable in ballistics, a measure of a weapon system's precision
- Contact Evaluation Plot in naval warfare, a plot of a contact's bearings in time
- Complex event processing, an approach to processing events in software engineering
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria, also known as Gunther disease
- The British Rail Class 411 Electric Multiple Unit, also known as 4-CEP, for Corridor EP braked
- Lactocepin, an enzyme
- Certification of Suitability of the Monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (CEP)
- cep, or porcino, the edible mushroom Boletus edulis
- Courier Express Parcel or Courier, Express and Parcel, an acronym used in worldwide logistics
- Código de Endereçamento Postal (Postal Addressing Code in Portuguese), Brazil's postal code system
- Cep (Jindřichův Hradec District), a Czech village near Jindřichův Hradec
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.