From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cepheus (Ancient Greek: Κηφεύς Kepheús) may refer to:
- In Greek mythology
- Cepheus, King of Aethiopia, in Greek mythology
- Cepheus, King of Tegea, the king of Tegea, Arcadia in Greek mythology
- In astronomy
- Cepheus (constellation), one of the 88 modern constellations
- Cepheus (crater), a lunar impact crater
- In Computing
- In modern fiction
- Cepheus Daidalos, a fictional character in the manga and anime, Saint Seiya
- In the Soul series video games, both the character Cepheus, and a weapon, the Cepheus Seal
- Cepheus, the FM king in Mega Man Star Force
- In the Galaxy Railways, one of the squads is named the Cepheus Platoon.
- Other uses
- USS Cepheus (AKA-18), an Andromeda class attack cargo ship
- CEPHEUS, the Cost Efficient Passive Houses as European Standards research project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cepheus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.