From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ceramic or ceramics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ceramics may refer to:
- Ceramic, an inorganic, nonmetallic solid prepared by the action of heat and subsequent cooling
- Ceramic materials, inorganic, non-metallic materials made from compounds of a metal and a non metal
- Ceramic engineering, the science and technology of ceramics
- Ceramic art, art objects such as figures, tiles, and tableware made from clay and other raw materials by the process of pottery
- Pottery, the ceramic material which makes up potterywares
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.