From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cerise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cerise may refer to:
- Cerise (color), a deep to vivid pinkish red
- Cerise (comics), a fictional superhero in Marvel Comics
- Cerise (grape), another name for the Argentine wine grape Cereza
- Cerise (satellite), a French military reconnaissance satellite
- Cerisé, France
- The French word for cherry, a fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.