From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cert is most commonly short for certificate or certification, see Certificate (disambiguation).
Cert or CERT may also refer to:
- Certiorari, a Latin legal term for a court order requiring judicial review of a case
- Carbon Emission Reduction Target, a United Kingdom government initiative
- Correctional Emergency Response Team, a team of correction officers
- Council of Energy Resource Tribes, a consortium of tribes to establish tribal control over natural resources
- Computer emergency response team, an expert group that handles computer security incidents
- CERT Group of Companies, a private education provider in the Middle East
- Community emergency response team, teams of volunteer emergency responders across the United States
- Constant extension rate tensile testing, a standard method of testing of materials, also known as slow strain rate testing
- CERT Division of the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.