Certificate of legal aid costs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A certificate of legal aid costs is a British "certificate of costs allowed following taxation by a judicial or taxing officer."     It actually has nothing to do with legal aid or the Legal aid society.
- Her Majesty's Courts Service official British Government web site. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Legal Definitions on line. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Law Glossary web site. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Babylon.com. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Inter-divorce commercial web site. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- University of Milan at "Roma One" web site. pdf document. Accessed May 5, 2008.
|This article relating to law in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|