Certify Data Systems
|Headquarters||San Jose, USA|
|Marc Willard, CEO
John Reed, CTO
David Caldwell, EVP
Don Scott, CFO
George Morris, VP & CA
Certify HIE Platform
Certify Data Systems, Inc. is a healthcare information technology company that develops interoperability programs designed to enable connectivity between healthcare entities such as integrated health organizations, hospitals, multi-specialty centers, clinics, laboratories, and physicians. Certify was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, Calif.
1. ^ "Hospital System Relies on Plug-and-Play Device to Exchange Information With Physician EMRs". Inside Healthcare IT. http://www.insidehealth.com/advocate.html. February 28, 2011.
2. ^ "Connectivity Solution Facilitates Information Flow Between Healthcare Providers". HospiMedica. http://hospimedica.com/?option=com_article&Itemid=294727172&cat=Health%20IT. December 30, 2009.
3. ^ "Cerner Selects a Connectivity Partner". Health Data Management. http://www.healthdatamanagement.com/news/integration_EHR_connectivity-39531-1.html. December 16, 2009.
4. ^ "Vendors Collaborate to Improve Data Sharing Between Providers". Healthcare IT News. http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/vendors-collaborate-improve-data-sharing-between-providers. December 16, 2009.
5. ^ "Certify Clinical Information Exchange Solution Selected as 2009 Semi-Finalist". Adaptive Business Leaders Organization. http://www.abl.org/IIH/W/SemiFinalists2009.htm. August 24, 2009.
6. ^ "Certify Data Systems Completes Series B Funding". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS160508+16-Jun-2009+BW20090616. June 16, 2009.
7. ^ "Ziegler Announces Investment in Certify Data Systems, Inc.". B.C. Ziegler and Company. http://www.ziegler.com/news_and_events/news_item.aspx?id=3746. August 28, 2008.