From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Certosa is an Italian word meaning Carthusian monastery, or charterhouse. It may refer to:
- Certosa di Bologna, a former monastery which was turned into a monumental cemetery
- Certosa di Ferrara
- Certosa di Padula, near Salerno in southern Italy
- Certosa di Pavia
- Certosa di Pavia (comune), a small town in Lombardy near to, and named after the monastery
- Certosa di San Martino, a former monastery complex, now a museum, in Naples
- La Certosa, an island near Venice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.