From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ceuta is a Spanish autonomous city located to the south of the Strait of Gibraltar, in North Africa.
Ceuta may also refer to:
- SS Ceuta, the name of four steamships of the Oldenburg Portuguese Line
- Spanish destroyer Ceuta, an Italian destroyer sold to the Nationalist faction of the Spanish Civil War in 1938
- AD Ceuta, a Spanish football team based in the autonomous city of Ceuta
Other places in the world:
- Ceuta, a fishing port in the Mexican state of Sinaloa
- Ceuta, a palafito village in the Lake of Maracaibo, Venezuela
- San Isidro de Ceuta, a harbor in Zulia, Venezuela
- Ceuta, a village in the province of Holguín, Cuba
- Ceuta, a village in the province of Villa Clara, Cuba
- Ceuta, a village in the department of Cundinamarca, Colombia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceuta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.