|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (April 2012)|
cfactor Works Inc. is a privately held software company based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, with an additional office in Denver, Colorado. They specialize in delivering automated Human Resources management, communications, and social tools that enable employees of mid-large organizations to interact and complete their work each day.
cfactor's solution suite consists of three core products:
- Workforce - Metrics, Self-Service, Talent, Compensation, Benefits & HR Service Delivery.
- Communications - Web Content, Multimedia, Social Media Tools and Metrics.
- Communities - Work Communities, Networking, Profiles, Social Media & Real-time Consultation.
cfactor Works Inc. was founded in 1999 as Cronus Technologies, Inc. by Cary Schuler, Rod Schuler, and Shaun Schuler. All three co-founders continue to work for the company today. In November 2009, the company changed its name to cfactor Works Inc.
cfactor is deployed via an on-demand, Software-as-a-Service (”SaaS”) model. SaaS provides Web access to the cfactor suite – simplifying the IT support requirements. cfactor is responsible for providing, installing, maintaining and ensuring up time for all the environment components spanning network gear, hardware/servers, middleware and software.
cfactor's integrations portfolio ranges from simple one-way file transfers to more complex real-time web-services interfaces for a multitude of different product types, for example:
- Payroll Systems
- Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Benefits & Insurance Carrier Systems
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- 3rd Party Content / Knowledge Base Systems
- 3rd Party Compliance / Government Agencies
- IT Management Software / User Authentication Systems
- , Press Release: Changing Corporate Name to ‘cfactor Works Inc'.