Châteauroux-Centre "Marcel Dassault" Airport
|Châteauroux-Centre "Marcel Dassault" Airport
Aéroport de Châteauroux-Centre "Marcel Dassault"
|Airport control tower|
|IATA: CHR – ICAO: LFLX|
|Location||Déols, Indre, France|
|Elevation AMSL||529 ft / 161 m|
Location of Centre region in France
|Source: French AIP, UAF, Airport|
Châteauroux-Centre "Marcel Dassault" Airport French: Aéroport de Châteauroux-Centre "Marcel Dassault" (IATA: CHR, ICAO: LFLX) is an airport serving the French city of Châteauroux. The airport is located 5.5 km (3.0 NM) north-northeast of Châteauroux in Déols, a commune of the Indre department in the Centre region in France.
It was formerly known as Châteauroux-Déols "Marcel Dassault" Airport (Aéroport Chateauroux-Deols "Marcel Dassault"). The airport is named for Marcel Dassault and is located on the site of the former Châteauroux-Déols Air Base.
The airport supports aviation industry uses including cargo, pilot training, airports firemans training, aircraft maintenance, storage and dismantling.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Méditerranée||Seasonal charter: Ajaccio|
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 26 Jun 2014. (
- (French) Aéroport de Châteauroux - Centre (CHR / LFLX) at L'Union des Aéroports Français
- (French) Aéroport de Châteauroux-Centre "Marcel Dassault", official site
- Egyptair cargo schedule
- Aeronautical chart for LFLX at SkyVector
- Current weather for LFLX at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for LFLX at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for CHR at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for CHR at Great Circle Mapper.