Location of Chūō-ku in Osaka City
Osaka Business Park (OBP)
Chūō-ku (中央区 Chūō-ku), Osaka is one of 24 wards of Osaka, Japan. It has an area of 8.88 km2, and a population of 60,085. It houses Osaka's financial district, as well as the Osaka Prefecture offices and principal shopping and tourist areas.
Various consulates are found in Chūō-ku. The Consulate-General of South Korea has its own building. Three consulates, Consulate-General of Australia, the Consulate-General of the Netherlands, and the Consulate-General of the Philippines, occupy the twenty-ninth, thirty-third, and twenty-fourth floors, respectively, of the Twin21 MID Tower. The Consulate-General of Canada is on the twelfth floor of the Daisan Shoho Building in Chūō-ku. The Consulate-General of France is on the tenth floor of the Crystal Tower. The Consulate-General of India is on the tenth floor of the Semba I.S. Building. The Consulate-General of Indonesia is on the sixth floor of the Daiwa Bank Semba Building. The Consulate-General of Singapore is on the fourteenth floor of the Osaka Kokusai Building. The Consulate-General of Thailand is in the first, fourth, and fifth floors of the Bangkok Bank Building. The Consulate-General of the United Kingdom is on the nineteenth floor of the Seiko Osaka Building. The Consulate-General of Vietnam is on the tenth floor of the Estate Bakuro-machi Building.
Osaka Prefecture 
Mass media 
- Broadcasting stations
Company headquarters 
||This section needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)
When Daimaru was an independent company, its headquarters were in the ward.
Offices of foreign companies 
Air China has an office on the 1st floor of the Uchihonmachi Green Building in Chūō-ku. Asiana Airlines operates a sales office on the 18th Floor of the Epson Osaka Building in Chūō-ku.
Railway stations 
- West Japan Railway Company (JR West)
- Osaka Loop Line: Morinomiya Station - Osakajo-koen Station
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Keihan Line: Yodoyabashi Station - Kitahama Station - Temmabashi Station
- Namba Line: Osaka Namba Station - Kintetsu Nippombashi Station
- Hanshin Electric Railway
- Hanshin Namba Line: Osaka Namba Station
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Nankai Main Line: Namba Station
- Osaka Municipal Subway
- Midosuji Line: Yodoyabashi Station - Hommachi Station - Shinsaibashi Station - Namba Station
- Tanimachi Line: Temmabashi Station - Tanimachi Yonchome Station - Tanimachi Rokuchome Station
- Chuo Line: Hommachi Station - Sakaisuji-Hommachi Station - Tanimachi Yonchome Station - Morinomiya Station
- Sennichimae Line: Namba Station - Nippombashi Station
- Sakaisuji Line: Kitahama Station - Nagahoribashi Station
- Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line: Shinsaibashi Station - Matsuyamachi Station - Nagahoribashi Station - Tanimachi Rokuchome Station - (Tamatsukuri Station, Tennoji-ku) - Morinomiya Station - Osaka Business Park Station
- ^ "List of Consulates in Kansai Area." Creation Core Higashi Osaka. Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- ^ "Locations." Capcom. Retrieved on August 12, 2011. "3-1-3 Uchihirano-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0037, Japan"
- ^ "FAQ." Takeda Pharmaceutical Company. Retrieved on February 2, 2011. "Q : Where is Takeda located? A : The Head Office is located in Osaka, Japan,[...]"
- ^ "Overview." Takeda Pharmaceutical Company. Retrieved on February 2, 2011. "Headquarters Head Office 1-1, Doshomachi 4-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-8645"
- ^ "Corporate Profile." Takenaka Corporation. Retrieved on October 20, 2009.
- ^ "会社概要." Daimaru. January 27, 1998. Retrieved on December 15, 2010. "本社ビル所在地 大阪市中央区南船場4丁目4番10号"
- ^ "International Offices." Air China. Retrieved on January 18, 2009.
- ^ "Worldwide Offices Japan." Asiana Airlines. Retrieved on January 19, 2009.
External links 
Coordinates: 34°40′52″N 135°30′35″E / 34.68111°N 135.50972°E