From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cha-cha or chacha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cha-Cha, Cha Cha, ChaCha or Chacha may refer to:
- Cha-cha-cha (dance), the name of a dance of Cuban origin
- Cha-cha-cha (music), a genre of Cuban music
- Cha Cha (album), a 1978 album by Herman Brood & His Wild Romance
- Cha Cha (soundtrack), the soundtrack for the 1979 film
- "Cha Cha" (song), a 2006 song by Latin artist, Chelo
- Yodo-dono (1569–1615), also known as Lady Chacha, a concubine of Hideyoshi Toyotomi
- Shirley Muldowney, former top fuel drag racer often referred to by the nickname "Cha Cha"
- Chacha Cricket (born 1949), famous Pakistani cricket fan, literally "Uncle Cricket"
- Cha Cha (rapper), American rapper
- Chacha Cañete (born 2004), Filipino actress
- Chacha language, the name sometimes given to the language of the Chachapoya people
- Chacha-ji, Hindu term given for a father's younger brother (in relation to his nephew or niece)
Books and films
- Cha Cha (film), a 1979 Dutch film
- Chacha Chaudhary, an Indian comicbook hero
- A cartoon Chinese internet police officer from Jingjing and Chacha
- Bubu Chacha (ぶぶチャチャ?), a Japanese anime series
- Akazukin Chacha (赤ずきんチャチャ?, or "Red Riding Hood Chacha"), a Japanese manga series created by Min Ayahana
- ChaCha (search engine), a search engine with a guided search function
- ChaCha (cipher), a stream cipher
- HTC ChaCha, Android smartphone by HTC
- Cha-Cha, a method of creating stereo images by moving one camera along a sliding baseline
- Chacha (brandy), a Georgian grape vodka
- Charter Change nickname, meaning changing through amendments the Constitution of the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.