Chabad on Campus International Foundation
Chabad on Campus International Foundation is the college wing of the Chabad Lubavitch movement. It has branches on over 185 North American campuses, and serves an additional 250+ campuses globally.
The Chabad on Campus International Foundation assists local Chabad Student Centers worldwide. This includes logistical support and staff training, as well as centralized programming such as national Shabbatons and student leadership retreats. The Foundation provides grants to encourage creative local programming.
- Chabad on Campus Homepage
- "JLI to offer medicine, morals course". gmnews.com. Retrieved Sep 24, 2014.
- The Visual Culture of Chabad, Maya Balakirsky Katz, Cambridge University Press, 2010, page 152.
- The Rebbe's Army: Inside the World of Chabad-Lubavitch, Sue Fishkoff, Random House, 2009
- "Medicine and Morals course in Brisbane". www.jwire.com.au. Retrieved Sep 26, 2014.