November 7, 1991 |
New Philadelphia, Ohio, U.S.
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|7 races run over 1 year|
|Best finish||118th (2013)|
|First race||2013 CNBC Prime's "The Profit" 200 (Loudon)|
|Last race||2013 ServiceMaster 200 (Phoenix)|
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career|
|4 races run over 1 year|
|Best finish||36th (2013)|
|First race||2013 WinStar World Casino 400K (Texas)|
|Last race||2013 Smith's 350 (Las Vegas)|
|NASCAR Canadian Tire Series career|
|1 race run over 1 year|
|Best finish||50th (2013)|
|First race||2013 Pinty's Presents the Clarington 200 (Mosport)|
|Statistics current as of November 16, 2013.|
Chad Hackenbracht (born November 7, 1991 in New Philadelphia, Ohio) is a American stock car racing driver. He currently competes part-time in the NASCAR Nationwide Series driving the No. 44 Toyota Camry for TriStar Motorsports and in the Camping World Truck Series driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports.
Hackenbracht began his racing career in 2003, competing in Mid Western Quarter Midget Association races; in 2006 he moved to Legends car racing. He made his debut in the ARCA Racing Series in 2010 at Daytona International Speedway; he competed in 47 races in the series over the next three years, He nearly won at Chicagoland Speedway in 2011, leading the most laps in the race before blowing a tire while leading with 15 laps remaining; in 2012 he scored his first win in the series at Pocono Raceway in August.
In 2013, Hackenbracht signed with TriStar Motorsports to drive the team's No. 44 Toyotas in seven Nationwide Series races that year; in June, he added four Camping World Truck Series races to his schedule, driving the No. 51 Toyota for Kyle Busch Motorsports. He also raced in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series in September at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
Hackenbracht entered the 2014 racing season looking for a regular ride.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold - Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics - Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Nationwide Series results|
Camping World Truck Series
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series results|
|2013||Kyle Busch Motorsports||51||Toyota||DAY||MAR||CAR||KAN||CLT||DOV||TEX
* Season in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- About Chad Hackenbracht. Chad Hackenbracht official website. Accessed 2013-08-26.
- Chad Hackenbracht - ARCA Racing Series Results. Racing-Reference. USA Today Sports Media Group. Accessed 2013-08-26.
- "Chad Hackenbracht just misses first ARCA victory". June 6, 2011. New Philadelphia, OH: The Times-Reporter. Accessed 2013-08-26.
- "Pit Strategy Lifts Hackenbracht to Win". August 4, 2012. Motor Racing Network. Accessed 2013-08-26.
- "Chad Hackenbracht to drive for TriStar in NNS". April 29, 2013. YardBarker. Fox Sports. Accessed 2013-08-26.
- "Hackenbracht to make NASCAR debut at Texas". June 3, 2013. NASCAR.com. Accessed 2013-08-26.
- McCubbin, Ashley (August 28, 2013). "Dillon, Buescher, Burton and Hackenbracht to run Canadian Tire Series race at CTMP". SpeedwayMedia. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- Goodan, Anita (February 27, 2014). "Chad Hackenbracht Looking for a Ride for 2014". WKVI. Knox, IN. Retrieved 2014-02-28.